Nowadays the trend of making the online payment has increased a lot. Along with this, many other problems have also been increased. Here we are giving you five such tips, with the help of which you can protect yourself from being a victim of any online fraud.
1. Keep your UPI and ATM PIN secret. Never share it with anyone.
2. Always download trusted apps only. Harmful apps can access your personal payment information.
3. Enter your UPI PIN only on BHIM UPI app or while paying in some other trusted apps. Be cautious of sharing your PINs on website or forms sent to you via an unauthorized link.
4. You do not need to enter your UPI PIN to receive the money. Entering your UPI PIN means you are paying someone. Pay attention to which direction your money is moving.
5. Only use your payment app to reach customer care. You can find genuine support details in the Help or Support section of your payment app. Avoid untrusted numbers which may be listed somewhere on the internet.